Dartford FC are looking for a new Front of House Co-Ordinator.
The role will be based on a 20 hour week & the candidate will be required to work Monday – Friday 10am – 2pm + all Dartford FC match days. ( these match day hours will be recovered in Lieu)
- Managing the Front of House Area at Princes Park on a day to day basis
- Dealing with Customers in person,via telephone and email.
- Academy & Office Administration
- Design Work for Marketing material
- Managing Reception on Match Days
- Posting on Social Media sites
- Posting News & Information on website
- Foot Golf Co-ordination
- Ensuring Health & Safety standards are met Front of House.
- Liaising and helping other departments within Princes Park.
- Experience in a Customer Service Role
- IT experience essential ( use of Word, excel, powerpoint)
- Ability to use Social Media
- Interest in football ( desirable but not essential)
- GCSE in Maths & English is essential.
- £7 – £10 per hour (depending on age & experience)
- 20 days holiday per year
- Free Parking
- 8 Bank Holidays
The closing date for applications is Friday 13th July 5pm. Interviews will take place the following week and successful candidates will be contacted.
Please send C.V to Jack Smedley – email@example.com