[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.0.48″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”3.21.3″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
- Tuesday 30th April 5.30pm-7pm CURRENT u13s & u14s
- Wednesday 1st May 5.30pm-7pm CURRENT u11s & u12s
- Thursday 2nd May 6pm-8pm CURRENT u15s
At Dartford FC, Princes Park, Grassbanks, Darenth Road, Dartford DA1 1RT
We are looking for experienced players to strengthen our current squads who represent DARTFORD FC in the National Junior Premier League (JPL). Training is taken by our experienced, UEFA/FA qualified and DBS checked coaching staff, at our excellent facilities at Princes Park.
Why Dartford FC Academy?
- As JPL games are played on Saturdays, all signed players are allowed to play for a Sunday club and will, in addition, have opportunities to play against Professional clubs’ academies. Several of our Academy players have recently signed for Football League clubs.
- Players follow a structured training syllabus, attend Player Progress meetings and have a clear pathway to the post +16 Academy and, ultimately, to Dartford FC 1st
- All games are subject to video analysis and players have access to the club’s Physio & Sports Science Department
To apply for a trial for our Academy, a parent or carer (not players) is required to email: John O’Sullivan, Lead Recruitment Officer, email@example.com with the following information:
1.The player’s name, age, school attended and year group, full home address and postcode. (Please note: DFC policy is to only sign players who reside within easy travelling distance from Princes Park)
2.The player’s current team and his preferred position, his footballing background, plus any other relevant information, for example, previous experience playing at a Professional Football Club’s Academy or for a County or District side.
Closing date for applications is MIDDAY on Saturday 27th APRIL 2019