Our new award began at the beginning of September, with Heineken giving fans the opportunity to vote for their Dartford FC Player of the Month
Voting closed at midnight on Wednesday 30th September 2015.
The winner of the August Player of the Month goes to: Deren Ibrahim
Deren will be presented with his award pre-match at the Hemel Hempstead Town match on Saturday 17th October.
Thank you to everyone who voted.
The voting is now open for your September Player of the Month. The league matches played were:
• Saturday 5th September 2015 – Bath City – AWAY
• Saturday 12th September 2015 – Weston-Super-Mare – HOME
• Tuesday 15th September 2015 – Oxford City – AWAY
• Saturday 19th September 2015 – Truro City – HOME
Voting is simple and can be done in three ways:
1. Going to the Official DFC Commercial Twitter Page and tweeting @DFCCommercial directly with your chosen players name and #DFCPlayerOfTheMonth
2. Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your player choice and contact details.
3. Voting in person to Lauren Webster, Commercial Manager on any matchday.
Voting closes at midnight on Saturday 31st October 2015.
All votes with be counted and the winner of Player of the Month will be announced at the start of next month.