- FA Coaching Level 2
- FA Youth Modules
- Up to date FA Safeguarding & FA Emergency Aid
- Current FA DBS
- Member of FA Licensed Coaches Association
- Full driving licence and access to transport
- Level 3 Supporting Delivery of Physical Education at School Sport
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum PE and Education
- Preferable living within 10 miles of Dartford
- Hours of Work: Between 10am – 6pm
- Department: Dartford Community
- Location: Dartford Area
- Responsible to: Director of Community
- Responsible for planning and delivering the coaching programme for your respective age group in line with the coaching syllabus.
- To liaise with all key club personnel when planning and arranging coaching sessions and matches to ensure the appropriate support is in place.
- To be fully responsible for the safety and welfare of all players under your care
- To liaise on a regular basis with the Director of Community to ensure that the needs of all players are catered for.
- Monitor potential safeguarding children risks and work with the club Safeguarding Officer to promote safer working practice throughout the club.
- Understand the club Safeguarding policy, procedures and best practice guidelines. Use this understanding to ensure safer recruitment, safe working practices, appropriate reporting of concerns and contribute positively to an Anti-bullying environment.
- Other responsibilities
- To keep the Director of Community fully informed
- To attend staff meetings as required.
- To be aware of current trends and best practice in Youth Development.
- To continually look for ways to develop and improve our youth coaching programme.
- To undertake continued professional development.
Dartford Football Club is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to the equality of opportunity within our own organisation, and encourage a similar commitment from every other organisation we deal with.
Please note you will be required to provide proof of all relevant certificates and qualifications. This post will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted
Job Type: Part-time
Interview Process: June 2018
Start Date: August 2018
Salary: From £10 per hour
- Coaching: 1 years minimum
- FA Level 2 or higher coaching qualification
- Member of the FA Coaches Club
Please send your CVs to Darren Phillips firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Casual Coaches Wanted”
Or via post marked private and confidential to:
Princes Park Stadium