Wealdstone with 7 players making their league debuts,  had the best of the earlier encounters, attacking the channels and causing problems with Hunts long throws.

After 13 minute a close in shot from Whichelow seemed destined for the net but was clawed away by Ibrahim in the Dartford goal. Ten minutes later Wealdstone’s Williams jinked his way across the box laid the ball across to Green, his first was blocked by Wynter, and his second shot saved by Ibrahim .

 At the other end Hayes turned in the box and crossed for Harris to divert passed North but the goal was ruled out for offside.

Dartford’s best chances followed, In the 33rd minute a Hayes curling corner found Bradbrook at the far post , his looping header beat the keeper but was cleared off the line by a covering defender.

Two minutes later Hayes crossed and Harris’s shot hit the post, rebounded across the goal hitting the other post, was hooked out by a covering defender straight into the onrushing Bradbrook and rebounded out for a goal kick.

Wanadio for Dartford was having more of an impact and on 44th minute following a quick throw from Hayes, he hit a low ball across the box for Bradbrook to open the scoring sending a low shot inside far post to give the Darts the half time lead.

 Wealdstone equalised with a well worked goal 9 minutes into the second half, Green slotted a ball through the defence for Williams who advanced into the area and then squared the ball to Benyon to score.

Ofori-Acheampong came on as sub to add more fire power as Dartford switched to two up front and within a minute he was put through wide on the left, he turned but shot over .

Dartford nearly conceded again when from a free kick a long ball was played up,  Vint’s sliced his header and the ball fell to Benyon who ran in but shot just past the post.

On 75 minutes Bradbrook landed awkwardly and after some extensive treatment was stretchered off with what appeared to be a damaged ankle.

Noble replaced Bradbrook and within  two minutes from a quickly taken free kick was flattened in the box , Hayes converting the penalty to put Dartford 2-1 in the lead.

 7 minutes were added due to the treatment of Bradbrook.

 On 90 minute Hayes played Ofori-Acheampong in but the striker couldn’t get his shot away, at  the other end Hutchinson got free on left but sent in a tame shot

Deep into injury time Hunt took a corner for Wealdstone ,  and Oshodi  curled a header into the top corner for the equalising goal to the delight of the large and vociferous away contingent .

Dartford FC

D.Ibrahim, T.Gardiner, T.Wynter, T.Bonner , R.Vint, K.Wood, R.Hayes , E.Bradbrook © (L.Noble 75)  , D.Harris , A.Brown (D.Ofori-Acheampong 68) , L.Wanadio.

Unused subs:  B.Francis, B. Dembele, E.Brown.

Wealdstone FC

J.North, E.Oshodi , J.Mcleod-Urquhart, W.Parker © , T.Hamblin, D.Hunt, M.Whichelow (S. Kabba 73) , D.Green, E.Benyon, R.Wellard, D.Williams (J. Hutchinson 74) .

 Unused subs: T.Cadmore, E.Godfrey, C.Brown

Ref: P. Howard

Assistants: M.Russell, C.Simpson

Attendance: 1002




Shots on Target



Shots off target









Fouls Conceded