Dartford entertain Bath City at Bericote Powerhouse Princes Park this afternoon, as the new season gets underway.
We spoke with Harvey Bradbury, as he shared his thoughts on the season ahead amongst other things:
- “I’m really enjoying my time here and can’t wait for the season to start.”
- “Our ambitions haven’t changed.”
- “I’ve got some really good friends here now.”
- “It’s not too difficult for me to balance my working life with football…”
- “We’re going to need your support more than ever this season.”
We also spoke with the legend that is Elliot Bradbrook, as he discussed what he’s been up to, as well as his thoughts on playing in black and white:
- “I’m very proud of what I achieved at Dartford.”
- “Winning was everything to me as a player.”
- “Lee Noble would have been the best player in any team!”
- “Jacob Erskine was a battering ram for us up front!”
- “Football was my entire life, but now I’ve caught the golf bug!”
To read more about what Harvey and Elliot had to say, please pick up a copy of the latest Matchday Programme before today’s game.