The National League’s official betting partner LV BET take a look at the pick of the fixtures on Matchday 35 in the National League South.
Dartford v Chelmsford City
• Playoff contenders Dartford have the third best form in the whole league and have taken 13 points from a possible 18 in their last six games.
• The Darts have only lost once in their last seven home games at Princes Park.
• Chelmsford sit in 10th, six points off the Playoff places. Prior to their surprise win at leaders Wealdstone, they had lost three away games on the trot.
• Chelmsford won 4-0 when they met back in August, with all the goals coming in the second half.
Dorking v Havant & Waterlooville
• Seventh place Dorking host title challengers Havant & Waterlooville, who currently sit five points behind the leaders Wealdstone.
• Dorking have hit their worst run of form of the season so far, losing four games in a row and conceding 11 goals in the process.
• Havant remain unbeaten away from home this season, having played 16 games on the road and won 10 of them.
• Havant thrashed Dorking 6-0 when they hosted them back in August, in their biggest win of the season to date.
Weymouth v Slough Town
• Two promotion-chasing sides go head-to-head in Dorset on Saturday, in a battle of third against fourth.
• Weymouth are unbeaten in their last five home games. Only Chelmsford and Wealdstone have scored more home goals this season.
• Slough arrive off the back of a shock 2-0 defeat to bottom side Hungerford Town. However, they have only lost once in their last seven away games.
• It finished 1-1 when the two sides played each other earlier in the season.
Chippenham Town v Wealdstone
• In-form Chippenham host the league leaders Wealdstone on Saturday. They’ve taken five win out of their last six games.
• Wealdstone came from a goal behind to defeat Dulwich Hamlet at the weekend. They have only lost once in their last eight games.
• Wealdstone are also the league’s top scorers and with at total of 68, they are the only side averaging over 2 goals per game.
• Wealdstone won it 1-0 in August, thanks to Danny Green’s sixth minute goal.
Top Picks from LV BET
8/5 Over 3.5 goals in the game between Dartford and Chelmsford. (Check out LV BET Sportsbook)
37/5 Havant to win 2-1 at Dorking
5/1 Weymouth and Slough to play out another 1-1 draw
39/20 Chippenham to beat leaders Wealdstone with their fourth win in a row (Check out LV BET Sportsbook)
New LVBet customers will get a £5 sportsbook welcome bet when they sign up. Claim the welcome offer here! (T&Cs apply)