- Vanarama, the award-winning commercial and personal vehicle-leasing company, has renewed its title sponsorship of The National League.
- Vanarama originally signed to be the title sponsor back in 2014 and has now further extended its commitment to the competition and non-league football.
- Live games and highlights will be aired on BT Sport with video clips available online, on mobile and across social media.
June 11th 2018 – Vanarama, one of the UK’s fastest-growing companies, has today announced it has renewed its title sponsorship of The National League. This announcement comes after four successful years as title sponsor that began in 2014. Vanarama will continue to take the naming rights for the next three years across all National League divisions.
The Vanarama National League will receive great exposure with BT Sport continuing its excellent broadcasting of live matches and highlights for the next three years. Fans can also view video clips of all matches online, on mobile and across social media on the National League’s portals. By extending their winning partnership, Vanarama and The National League will continue to innovate and grow the competition – it also signifies Vanarama’s continued desire to be at the heart and soul of football.
Andy Alderson, CEO at Vanarama said:
“Since we decided to take title sponsorship of The National League back in 2014 we’ve seen growth as a company, but also growth in the popularity of non-league football. These leagues are formed of real, honest clubs with real honest fans and that resonates with us here at Vanarama and the services we offer.”
Brian Barwick, Chairman, The National League added:
“We’re immensely proud and delighted to announce a further renewal of our title sponsorship with Vanarama. The last four years have proven to be transformational for both the National League and Vanarama, and we look forward to continuing our unique and highly rewarding partnership.”
NOTES TO EDITOR
- Vanarama, is an award-winning commercial and personal vehicle leasing company established by CEO Andy Alderson in 2004 with a team of just three people – the company now employs over 250 at its Hemel Hempstead main office.
- The company is dedicated to providing industry-leading customer service and has found investing in that service, and the staff that provide it, to be a successful formula for success.
- That success was reflected in 2015 when Vanarama won the prestigious Lloyds Bank National Business Award for Best Small to Medium Sized Business, an accolade that recognised the company’s commitment to training, customer service and innovation.
- The company has also been confirmed as a Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For in the UK in 2016, 2017 and 2018, with Andy Alderson being named Best Leader at the 2017 awards ceremony.
- Vanarama is also is a member of the Institute of Customer Service with a distinction grading.
- The sponsorship extension follows hot on the heels of Vanarama’s innovative partnership with Ball Street Network, which has seen the activation of fan-based engagements around the English FA Cup, Champions League, and soon the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
ABOUT THE NATIONAL LEAGUE
- Established in 1979, The National League consists of 68 clubs in 3 divisions occupying the fifth and sixth tiers of English football known as the Vanarama National League, Vanarama National League North and Vanarama National League South.
- The top division promotes two clubs directly each season into the English Football League and all 68 clubs participate annually in the FA Cup.
- The National League Promotion Final is played annually at Wembley Stadium.
- Our clubs play entertaining and competitive football in front of loyal and passionate fans.
- Our clubs leading the development of football in 68 communities across England and Wales.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Visit: vanarama.co.uk and www.thenationalleague.org.uk
- Facebook: facebook.com/vanarama/ and www.facebook.com/TheNationalLge/
- Twitter: twitter.com/Vanarama and www.twitter.com/TheNationalLge/
For all Vanarama media enquires please contact: Jasmine El-Gabban on 020 7499 2842 or email@example.com
For all National League media enquiries please contact: Oliver Osborn on 0121 643 3143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7 Marathons in 7 Business Days
The National League are teaming up with Prostate Cancer UK this week in a gruelling “7 Marathons in 7 Business Days” challenge.
Chief Executive, Michael Tattersall (pictured right), will be taking on over 180 miles of walking from today to support Kevin Webber (left)- an Ambassador for Prostate Cancer UK- and raise awareness and funds for the charity.
The walks will be held in Newcastle, Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester (x2), Preston and Liverpool until 19th June. Tomorrow’s walk in Leeds will include Alex Neary- Editor of The Non-League Paper- and Pitchero CEO Mark Fletcher.
They will be joined on each leg by representatives of partners of The National League- including Vanarama and UCFB- as well as friends from the football family.
The National League raised over £4,000 in funds for the Prostate Cancer cause at its annual Gala Awards Night on Saturday night.
For those wishing to donate, Michael Tattersall has created a JustGiving page, which can be found here: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/michael-tattersall4
The National League’s social media accounts will keep you up to date with Michael and Kevin’s progress.